패션사진가 Viktorija Pashuta가 해석한, 만약 인터넷 브라우저를 입는다면

사진작가 소개

패션사진가 Viktorija Pashuta가 해석한, 만약 인터넷 브라우저를 입는다면

M 권학봉 2 5171 1 0

What if Girls Were Internet Browsers - the fashion story I wanted to do for a long time and never had a chance to put the right team together. It required a lot of pre production and preparation since every Internet Browser had to have very specific elements, colors, features.

aed36b469bb7acb000ab175cfb3bd290_1455528817_6.jpg

Working as a fashion photographer most of your creative projects evolve around fashion editorials that usually have one theme and focus mainly on the clothes. This time I wanted to combine fashion and Internet technologies to create something that will speak not only to the fashion crowd. We see Internet browsers icons every day and looking at my desktop screen I came up with the inspirations to glamorize boring icons and bring them to life in a form of beautiful fashionable girls. The idea was not only to show the color resemblance but to look behind the functionality of those browsers. For instance, Internet Explorer is flashy, Firefox sexy, Opera elegant, Chrome utilitarian and Safari - trendy/hip. Before photographing I had a very clear idea on what kind of models I will use and sketched out every look prior to pulling the outfits and getting all the necessary prop and accessories. It was a great collaboration with my stylist Chalia Young, who helped me to bring this not easy to make concept to life. It is all about the team effort that is extremely valuable during these kind of risky concepts, as there is a very thin line between 'good' and 'cheesy'. Everyone involved brought something unique to the table, like my hair stylist Tre Major did amazing job on the girls' hair styles to make each browser look as close to the icon style as possible.  

After releasing the pictures on Facebook, I've received a huge amount of comments and shares, people seemed to like this idea and it went viral. Within a week the story was broadcast-ed on numerous websites, blogs and forums, translated to Chinese, French, Spanish and even Serbian languages. I didn't expect such a great feedback and it inspired me to create even more thought provoking series of images that will blend fashion and other media. 

I'm very happy the way the concept turned out as it was quite a journey from the initial sketches to the final product.

Fashion Affair Magazine

What if Girls Were Internet Browsers

Photographer Viktorija Pashuta

MUA's Tokiko Inoue & Heiddis Ros

Hair Stylist Tre Major

Stylist Chalia Young

Models Kaylen Dao, Brittany Ryan, Clancy McClain, Tracy Acholonu, Polina Frantsena 

Thank you to all the websites and blogs featuring: DesignTaxi, Buzzfeed, Geekologie, Animhut, E-Junkie, Mondo, Pcguia, Digi, Enational, Sondakika, Madmoizelle, Laughingsquid, Mymodernmet,  Ego-Alterego, Repubblica, Toplessrobot, BeGeek, Weiphone, TrendHunter, PetaPixel and many many more.  

- See more at: http://pashutaphotography.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-09-04T11:08:00-07:00&max-results=50&start=17&by-date=false#sthash.m7JuiHFB.dpuf​ 

aed36b469bb7acb000ab175cfb3bd290_1455528812_19.jpg

aed36b469bb7acb000ab175cfb3bd290_1455528813_93.jpg

aed36b469bb7acb000ab175cfb3bd290_1455528816_66.jpg

출처 

http://pashutaphotography.blogspot.com/

2 Comments
6 망부석 2016.02.15 23:31  
서양판 모에화네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 개인적으로는 오페라의 머리모양만 좀 바꾸면 젤 멋진 것 같습니다 ㅎ
9 주영아빠 2016.02.17 11:43  
너무 재밌네요 ㅎㅎ

축하합니다. 32 럭키 포인트를 받으셨습니다.